Monday, March 21, 2011

Altered Journal

2 craft nights and 1 nap time later, I finally finished my altered journal! Its not that its anything super fancy, or all that time consuming, but attempting any type of project with a 19 month old... will take some time.


For my altered journal I used: a basic composition notebook, scrapbook paper, 2 different scallop punches, modge podge, a stapler, scissors, and my cricut to cut the word "MOPS"
You can't tell by the picture, but in person the word "MOPS" does stand out

The butterfly paper is actually a folder!

The green paper... another folder :)

I really enjoyed this project, and am looking forward to using my MOPS notebook at our next meeting. Also, I'm hoping my next altered journal does not take me as long to make!


I'm linking up too:

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is SO cute! I am a total journal junkie. I seriously have dozens of them everywhere. I just cant resist a pretty book with empty pages! :) Thanks so much for linking up for Tutorial Tuesday at The Little Birdie! :):)

    ReplyDelete